It's a sport as timeless as the when the ancient Greeks played it, and the Turned Iron Shot Put 125mm 16 lbs. keeps the field action going strong. Solid cast iron shot has been machine turned to different diameters, and balanced for high performance throws that help keep the athlete in contention.
- Solid cast iron shot
- Machine turned to different diameters
- Balanced for high performance throws
- Meets NFHS specifications
Optimum Shot Selection Criteria: here's how to get the best fitting shot for your athletes' ability. It's based on fingers being placed in proper throwing position behind the shot.
1. Finger length is critical. The shot must rest on the Pad (callus) of the palm and the fingers must be up the side of the shot. Throwers with shorter fingers may find that the smaller diameter shot feels better at delivery, and those with longer fingers may like the feel of the larger diameter.
2. Final decision is a personal choice by the thrower and it may require 2-3 diameters to fit the entire team. From a Biomechanical point of view, the larger shots give a greater contact area and push zone.
Count on the Turned Iron Shot Put 125mm 16 lbs. in electric orange for the fit and feel that delivers a winning performance.
- Additional Information
Material AFSHOT16 SKU GRP1005397 Product Id (PID) 12906 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review