- Brain research supports the link of movement to learning
- Experts are saying that physical activity boosts brain function
- Thinking on Your Feet has over 200 lesson plans using kinesthetic teaching strategies to teach academic concepts in reading, writing, math, social studies, and science
- The lessons are organized according to Gardner's Multiple Intelligences, basic brain concepts, and national standards in each of the major subject areas
- The advocacy information included supports the need for daily quality physical education in our schools
- Brain research information and brain game activities give the teacher the basis of how to put learning into action in the gymnasium or classroom with students thinking on their feet!
- Additional Information
Material 1376889 SKU 1376889 Product Id (PID) 78095 Weight 2.0000 LB Brand Action Based Learnin Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 110137
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review