A fun way to introduce the concept of hockey, the Original Pillo Polo® has similar rules to hockey except the goalie is allowed to pick up the ball and throw it down the field — tending goal is an important position! Pillo Polo sticks are lightweight and enable delicate control — the secret of the game. Durable sticks have urethane foam heads with tough outer covering and flexible plastic shafts. Game is played with 12 (plus substitutes), six on each team. Field should be 50' x 100'. Games last an average of 30-60 minutes. A referee (teacher) keeps the game running smoothly.
- Played similar to ice hockey rules, except the goalie is allowed to pick up the ball and throw it down field
- No. Players: 12 plus substitutes
- Age Levels: 7 years and up
- Space Required: 50’ x 100’
- Supervision Required: 1 Referee
- Average Activity Time: 30 - 60 min.
- Sticks are lightweight yet durable - tough outer skin over urethane foam heads that resist peeling and flexible plastic shafts
Set comes with twelve 31"L sticks (six each blue and yellow), two 7" foam balls and official rules. Designed for ages 7 & up.
HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED:
- Additional Information
Material 1041170 SKU GRP20206 Product Id (PID) 64212 Ship Method No Brand N/A Manufacturer No Ship Method N/A Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.