Don't let your players get dehydrated. The Sqwincher Sqweeze Freezer Pop is a great-tasting, fun way to replenish electrolytes. A great way to reduce core body temperature, Sqwincher Sqweeze Freezer Pop has a scientifically developed formulation that is designed to be absorbed by the body at a faster rate than water so (you!) and your team members replenish the electrolytes and minerals needed for proper rehydration.
- Keep Yourself in the Game with the great taste and performance of Sqwincher Sqweeze Isotonic Sports Ice!
- These great tasting, electrolyte replenishing, freezer pops are available in all of your favorite assorted flavors!
- Lemon Lime, Orange, Cherry, Mixed Berry and Grape.
- Sqwincher Sqweeze Freezer Pops are a better way to reduce core body temperature and keep you at your peak performance. Sqwincher’s scientifically developed formulation is designed to be absorbed by the body at a significantly faster rate than water, allowing you to replenish the electrolytes and minerals needed for proper rehydration. Start protecting your body from heat stress and fatigue before, during and after the game in a cool way that you’re sure to enjoy!
- Each case contains 150 Freezer Pops (15 packs of 10; 30 of each flavor)
Each case contains 150 freezer pops (15 packs of 10; 30 of each flavor [lemon-lime, orange, cherry, grape & mixed berry]).
- Additional Information
Material 1297843 SKU 1297843 Product Id (PID) 65497 Weight 34.0000 LB Ship Method N/A Brand N/A Manufacturer N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review