Forget about needing a break-in period, the Schutt Adult ION 4D w/attached mask has better-resiliency TPU Cushioning System that makes all the difference. Thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outperforms other foam padding to deliver superior impact absorption, and Air Maxx Jaw Pads deliver better heat management to keep you cooler and allow air to circulate. Exclusive SUREFIT inflatable air liner provides a precise, custom fit right out of the box. And the Energy Wedge Faceguard absorbs more impact than traditional faceguards, and has quarter-turn releases for the fastest and easiest attachment and removal. Large-standoff helmet shell built with hardened polycarbonate has sleek styling. Whatever his position, every player needs the extraordinary protection found in the Schutt Adult ION 4D w/attached mask.
- TPU Cushioning System has been proven superior to traditional foam padding in regards to impact absoprtion, heat management, and hygiene
- SUREFIT inflatable air liner provides a precise, custom fit
- Large-standoff helmet shell built with hardened polycardonate
- Energy Wedge Faceguard absorbs more impact than traditional faceguards
- AiR Maxx TPU Jaw Pads
- Quarter Turn Releases for the fastest and easiest faceguard attachment and removal
- Price Includes Carbon Steel Facemask Only
Price includes Carbon Steel Facemask only
- Additional Information
Material 1366369 SKU 1366369 Product Id (PID) 72858 Weight 2.0000 LB Ship Method N/A Brand Schutt Manufacturer SCHUTT SPORTS Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 20310XXCCC
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.