This multi-dimensional unit designed for P.E. or special education programs provides new physical challenges and movement experiences. Crawl and climb inside and outside, as well as through end net openings. Frame is constructed of 2" outside-diameter aluminum with non-marring rubber feet. Folds down easily for breakdown, moving and storage; sets up easily too. Quality hand-crafted polypropylene rope net with 12" mesh openings. Includes lashing cord to control net tension.
- Multi-dimensional units add new challenges and movement experiences
- Crawl and climb inside, outside as well as through net openings
- 2” O.D. aluminum frames feature non-marring rubber feet and “fold-down” design allowing easy setup, breakdown, moving and storage
- Units stand 6 1/2'H x 6 1/2'W x 6 1/2'L
- Quality, hand-crafted poly rope nets with 12” mesh openings
- Scaler net includes lashing cord to control net tension
- Tunnel net includes rope ties to control width and depth
- 110 lbs. each
Unit stands 6½'H x 6½'W x 6½'L. Weighs 110 lbs.
NOTE: Mats, spotting and adult supervision required.
- Additional Information
Material 1256109 SKU GRP1001245 Product Id (PID) 62642 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review