Cookouts are an important part of every Park and Recreation facility and this Park Grill is a smart buy that will last. This is a sturdy, well-made unit that features 280 square inches of cooking surface and can withstand lots of use. The top adjusts to four levels for excellent heat control, and tilts back for easy fire building or ash removal. The grill cannot be removed from the fire box, which is fabricated of 3/16" gauge steel, and measures 20"W x 8-1/4"H x 14"D. Grill bars are 1/2" round on 1-1/8" centers. Handles swing down when in use to stay cool. Nothing's tastier than hot dogs and hamburgers cooked outside, and this Park Grill stands ready to serve them up to your community.
- Provides 280 square inches of cooking surface
- Grill bars are 1/2" round on 1-1/8" centers
- The top adjusts to four levels for excellent heat control, and tilts back for easy fire building or ash removal
- Grill cannot be removed from fire box
- Handles swing down when in use to stay cool
- The fire box is fabricated of 3/16" gauge steel, and measures 20"W x 8-1/4"H x 14"D
- Weighs 68 lbs.
- 42" pedestal for setting in concrete
- Additional Information
Material NECD160S SKU NECD160S Product Id (PID) 15595 Weight 68.0000 LB Ship Method N/A Brand N/A Manufacturer N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.