- All steel powder coated frame construction
- Super-duty flat leaf springs absorb shock and bounce back providing maximum recoil
- Tubular steel skids for durability and performance on all field types
- Stock pads available in cone or pro pad design in royal blue
- Cone pads available in custom colors: Black, Columbia Blue, Dark Green, Gold, Grey, Kelly Green, Maroon, Navy, Orange, Purple, Scarlet and White (Please allow 2 weeks additional lead-time for custom colors)
The 1 Man Football Sled -Royal Man Pad is intended for larger, more physical players and programs. Durable main frame is powder-coated steel to prevent rust. Super-Duty flat leaf spring is designed to absorb shock and bounce back--providing maximum recoil and pressure, just like live action. Built-in "shoulder pads" provide area for correct hand placement. 52" center-to-center gap between pads. Tubular steel skids for extreme durability and performance on all types of fields. Royal Blue, 18-oz. vinyl pads come with a target helmet and number to approximate an actual opponent. Get the 1 Man Football Sled - Royal Man Pad and your big guys will benefit from going up against someone their own size.
Cone pads available in custom colors: Black, Columbia Blue, Dark Green, Gold, Grey, Kelly Green, Maroon, Navy, Orange, Purple, Scarlet and White. Please allow 2 weeks additional lead time for custom colors.
- Additional Information
Material 1271522 SKU GRP1005958 Product Id (PID) 63542 Ship Method N/A Brand Pro Down Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.