It’s never too hot, too cold or too rainy to take your run on this versatile treadmill. With 52x20” walking surface. Plus, you manage your workout. Design personalized programs with variable speed (0-10 mph) and include (0-12% grade), or use one of the preset workouts (15, 30, 45 minutes long). Speed adjusts easily with simple arm
- Can make adjustments in belt speed during a workout with simple arm movements over a sensor located on each handlebar
- 2HP continuous duty DC motor with PWM control system
- Speed 0 - 10 Miles per hour
- Incline 0% - 12% grade
- 52" x 20" walking surface
- Digital PWM motor controller for reliability
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Patent pending frame cushioning system for cushioning impact while walking or running
- Power fold/unfold switch on left upright beam
- Digital speed controls
- Standard Controls: Start/Stop/Incline adjustment/Speed adjustment
- User defined workouts: Manual/Distance/Time/Calories
- Preset Workouts: 15, 30 and 45 minute durations, with variable speed and incline
- Personalized Workouts: 3 user customized programs, stores variable speed/incline levels up to 30 minutes per program
- Console Readouts: Speed/Distance/Time/Pulse/Calories
- Operating Footprint: 67"L x 36" W x 46.5"H
- Folded Footprint: 35.5" L x 36" W x 62"H
- Weight: 276 lbs.
movements over a sensor located on each handlebar. Also, treadmill has standard controls: start/stop/incline adjustment/speed (digital) adjustment. Maintain your workout target with console readouts: speed/distance/time/pulse/calories burned. Power fold/unfold switch makes this folding treadmill as convenient as it is powerful -- 2HP continuous duty DC motor with PWM control system. Plus, Phoenix Folding Treadmill has frame-cushioning system (patent pending) that helps cushion impact while walking or running.
Operating footprint: 67Lx36Wx46½"H.
Folded footprint: 35.5Lx36Wx62”H.
Weight: 276 lbs.
- Additional Information
Material 20028142 SKU 20028142 Product Id (PID) 54878 Weight 240.0000 LB Ship Method N/A Brand Phoenix Health & Fit Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number 98835
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.