12-lb. Competition Shot Put is the right choice for high school competition and practice. Plus, the put is priced for your budget.
- Regulation shot guaranteed to meet specifications and weigh-in
- Great for high school competition and practice
- Priced to fit your budget
What you need to know about Shot Selection Criteria before buying:
Determination of the correct diameter is based on the fingers being in proper throwing position placed behind the shot. To obtain proper fitting of the shot to the ability of your athlete:
1. Finger length is critical. The shot must rest on the pad (callus) of the palm, and the fingers must be up the side of the shot. Throwers with "shorter" fingers may find that the smaller diameter shot feels better at delivery. Those with longer fingers may like the feel of the larger diameter.
2. The final decision is a personal choice by the thrower. You may need 2-3 diameters (sizes) to fit the whole team. From a biomechanical point of view, the larger shots give a greater contact area and push zone.
- Additional Information
Material ARSHOT12 SKU GRP1005530 Product Id (PID) 12925 Ship Method N/A Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Good deal Review by KW
Price Value Quality
Good Price on a shot put that was the same all over town but twice the price.
(Posted on 10/30/13)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review