A great piece of equipment for camps on lakes, rivers or ocean. The Classic Paddlebuoy has been used for over 40 years as a rescue board by the Red Cross, the military and summer camps. But the Paddlebuoy is also a favorite for fun on the water. 9½'Lx2'Wx4"thick board is designed primarily for recreational use — with or without paddles. Made of high-density polystyrene adn reinfroced with three 1' internal aluminum tubes. Virtually maintenance free, the durable Paddlebuoy weighs only 15 lbs. but is able to support up to 350 lbs.
- Used successfully for over 40 years as rescue boards by the Red Cross, the military, and hundreds of summer camps
- 9 1/2'L x 2'W x 4" thick designed primarily for recreational use with or without paddles
- Made of high density polystyrene and reinforced with three 1” internal aluminum tubes
- Durable and maintenance free, the paddlebuoy continues as a camp favorite on the lake, river, or ocean
- Despite its ample size and ability to support up to 350 lbs., the paddlebuoy weighs only 15 lbs.
- Truck shipment is $95.00 per board
- Additional Information
Material NECPPBOU SKU NECPPBOU Product Id (PID) 58529 Weight 34.0000 LB Brand Paddle Buoy Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number 401
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review