Think of the Brute Force Multi-Station by Champion Barbell™ as the big kahuna of workout equipment. Five athletes can work out at the same time and perform a total of ten different exercises! Five basic stations include bench/seated press (200 lb. stack plus 50 lb. bar), lat pull (200 lb. stack), curl (150 lb. stack), leg station (150 lb. stack) and sit-up station. Each stack glides smoothly on two chrome-plated rods. Also includes free flat bench. Constructed of 2" rugged square steel tubing, with super-tough powder coat, and black or gray vinyl padding with polyester backing. Brute Force Multi-Station requires an area 14' x 17' x 8'6". CAUTION: Before ordering, determine that your floor is strong enough to support the 1,500 lb. weight of the assembled unit.
- Constructed of 2” rugged square steel tubing and features five stations and four independent weight stacks
- Five athletes can work out simultaneously while performing a total of ten different exercises
- The five basic stations are bench/seated press (200 lb. stack plus 50 lb. bar), lat pull (200 lb. stack), curl (150 lb. stack), leg station (150 lb. stack) and sit-up station
- Free flat bench
- Each stack smoothly glides on two chrome-plated steel rods
- Super tough white powder coated finish
- All benches are covered with heavy-duty black or gray vinyl with polyester knit backing
- Requires an area of 14 x 17 x 8'6"
- Pads available in Black or Gray
- CAUTION: Before ordering, determine that your floor is strong enough to support the 1,500 lb. weight of the assembled unit.
By CHAMPION BARBELL™
- Additional Information
Options upholstery_color Material 01810411 SKU 54053 Product Id (PID) 54053 Ship Method N/A Manufacturer N/A Brand Champion Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number N/A
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.